About Calvin Bishop: Allstate Murfreesboro Insurance Agent
In 2010, my wife Cathy and I moved from El Paso, Texas, to Franklin, Tennessee, to be closer to our four adult children. Little did I know how quickly and how much I would come to love our friendly town. I decided to open my Allstate agency as a way to get connected within the Franklin community.
Franklin is a wonderful place to call home. Located 30 minutes south of Nashville, we proudly maintain our Southern, friendly, small-town charm. From Franklin to Nashville, there’s something for everyone — from great music venues to college and professional sports teams.
It’s important to me to not only be part of the community but also to give back. Allstate thinks that’s important, too. In 2015 I was awarded the prestigious Ray Lynch Award for Outstanding Community Service. It’s an honor to be the recipient. Together with my wife, we serve as foster parents for newborns until they are placed in their forever homes. I volunteer for GraceWorks, a local charity, helping our neighbors in need, and Habitat for Humanity, where I teach new home buyer classes. I am also the chairman of the Building Committee at our church. I enjoy spending time working (and fishing) on our farm in Franklin.
I am proud to help people manage their everyday risks through Allstate.
- Master of Business Administration – Norwich University
- Bachelor of Business Administration – University of Texas
- Ray Lynch Community Service Award – 1 year
- Inner Circle Elite – 1 year
- Circle of Champions – 2 years
- National Forum – 2 years
- Honor Ring – 3 years
- Catholic Charities and Mercy Ministries – Foster Parent
- Harpeth Christian Church – Chairman of Building Committee
- Graceworks Ministries, Franklin, TN
- Habitat for Humanity